Admission website for NCKU international degree students
(Application for Fall Semester: Usually from January to March)
- FLLD regulations and remarks:
- Applicants should have basic Chinese skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- All applicants are required to take a written examination and/or an interview, if necessary.
- Undergraduate program applicants from non-English speaking countries are required to demonstrate their English proficiency by a language proficiency test (such as TOEFL, TOEIC, or IELTS) certificate obtained within the previous two years. Graduate program applicants from non-English speaking countries are required to demonstrate their English proficiency by a TOEFL-ibt certificate obtained within the previous two years with a grade of at least 80. All graduate program applicants are required to submit GRE scores.
- Applicants for the MA program should provide official copies of their undergraduate transcripts and should specify their intended field of study (literature or linguistics/TESL). Once accepted, non-English majors holding bachelor degrees are required to take undergraduate-level courses in related fields and a second foreign language.
- Applicants for the doctoral program should specify their intended field of study (literature or linguistics/TESL) and submit a copy of their master’s theses or relevant publications, in addition to an official copy of graduate transcript that shows completion of at least three different courses in English/American Literature, linguistics or related areas. Once accepted, students might be asked to take MA core courses depending on their postgraduate coursework and undergraduate second foreign languages courses.
- Application Process
- Create an account on the application system (Use your email as your account.)
- Complete the online registration and get a serial code from the system
- Pay for the application fee
- Send the recommendation letters using the online system
- Upload your application documents in PDF files and send out the application online
- Contact information
Division: International Student Affairs Division (Office of International Affairs, OIA)
Phone number:+886 6 2085 608 /+886 6 2757 575 ext.50990
Location: No.1, University Road, Tainan City 701, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Kung-Fu campus, Yung-Ping building, East building, 1 st floor (光復校區雲平大樓東棟 1 樓)