Faculty Position Announcement Department of Foreign Languages and Literature, National Cheng Kung University 1121116
Faculty Position Announcement
Department of Foreign Languages and Literature, National Cheng Kung University
1. Full-time assistant professorship and above
2. Field of Specialty: Ph.D. in French. A specialty in literature, linguistics, and TESL is preferred.
II. General requirements
1. Ph.D. degree in the fields specified above
2. Teaching experience at the college level
3. Include areas of expertise or skills you have on resume
1. Appointment begins on August 1, 2024.
2. Minimum teaching hours per week for 8 with the priority of course assignment given to FLLD French and designated courses.
IV. Required items for material review
2. Publication list/record
3. Highest degree certificate (photocopy for initial screening)
4. Official transcript
5. Teacher’s Certificate issued by the MOE of ROC and/or Certificate of Appointment by a university or college (photocopy for initial screening)
6. Ph.D. dissertation and academic publications
7. Descriptions & syllabi of courses or proposed courses
8. Three recommendation letters
V. Application materials should be scanned and sent to FLLD through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a title of “Job application for French Teacher” before November 30, 2023 for initial screening.
VI. Qualified candidates will be informed about an interview and teaching demonstration at the department in Tainan.
VII. Contact information
FLLD website: https://flld.ncku.edu.tw/
TEL: 886-6-2757575, ext. 52200, 52274
Both the diploma and the transcript must be certified as authentic by the embassies or missions of Republic of China (Taiwan); however, such certification can be waived if the applicant already possesses the Teacher’s Certificate as Assistant Professor (or above) issued by Ministry of Education, Taiwan ROC. Either English or Chinese versions of the two documents should be provided.